Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 2....

First I want to say how easy day 1 was...wow... felt great and was never hungry...in fact I had to force myself to drink juice in the evening.  I literally was NOT hungry...weird...cause that never happens too me...lol.  I did have 2 severe cramps in my legs last night..you know the kind you have to hop out of bed quickly to stand and stretch out the leg.  The doctor has me on a water pill because my body likes to retain water so maybe the combination of the two???  I am going to take a potassium supplement today plus make sure I juice celery so I get just a bit of sodium in my diet.  It is funny I am not doing this for weight loss only but an important part of my recovery is to get my weight down.  So I lost 4 lbs...lol...all water of course...no wonder I had the leg cramps...but still does give you motivation.  By 9:00 pm I was extremely tired but had a busy day and was on the set doing makeup all evening.  I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and slept like a baby ...well... until the leg cramps...lol.

Will be interesting how much weight I will lose. The two men in the movie "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"  both lost 80-100 lbs and they only did the 60 day juice feast.  Both their health was dramatically improved and both were off any medications by the time they ended.   Supposedly because this is so health and I will be getting all the micro-nutrients it also help build the elastins, amino acids and collagen in your skin so a person doesn't end up with the hanging skin like gastro-bypass recipients.  My husband asked my if I lost all 4 pounds in my face because did wake up looking really thinner in my face.  When I eat the wrong foods I can really tell in my face..it gets puffy.  Another thing I noticed my nose is not stuffy...weird as I always seen to have some congestion due to all my allergy food issues.  I didn't think I would notice so many minor changes in just one day.  Definitely motivates me to continue.

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo! you go girl! glad to hear you are feeling so good after one day. you are making me think it is something I need to do...what research did you do? I would like to read up on it. thanks...take care and thanks for the updates!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete