Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 3...



So this morning made my run to Sprouts for the beginning of my 4th day.  It was fun looking at the array of fruits and vegetables as I studied them I was thinking about as I go along I will grow in my knowledge of each one and learn the health benefits each one will provide for me. 


Yesterday I made the most delicious juice combination.  It was celery, carrots and tomatoes. I seasoned it it with garlic, turmeric, pepper and just a tad of sea salt with a few splashes of Tabasco...mmmmm it was delicious.  I ran out of vegetables in the evening so I did what I really want to avoid and had just fruit juice of watermelon and peaches.   It was wonderful...I then looked up all the health benefits of watermelon and I was amazed.  I found a great website http://www.healthy-juicing.com that will tell you the benefits of almost any fruit or vegtable...and the benefits of watermelon is too many to mention. Next I need to look up the health benefits of peaches.  I do know peaches are good for starving the capillaries that feed cancer tumors...it is a process called anti-angiogenesis.


I do have to admit day three has been the hardest so far.  Just felt out of it and am experiencing muscle pain which is from the detoxing of heavy metals and other toxins...which is a good thing.  I knew when I started that I would experience the discomfort of detoxing before I get to feel the benefits...it is part of the process.
Plus I wanted to eat.  It wasn't overwhelming... the desire to "chew"...lol...but it was there kinda all day.  When my family was eating fried chicken with potato salad and coleslaw...have to say the smells were tough.  But I was victorious and happy that I didn't fall for the temptation.  The reward...in three days I have lost 8 lbs.  Of course probably still water weight loss but this gal will take whatever she can get.  



No comments:

Post a Comment